1. The College Store will order a cap, gown, tassel and hood for each senior
scheduled to graduate with a bachelor's degree.
NO measuring. NO ordering. NO payment required by the student.
Caps and Gowns are ordered in sufficient numbers of all available
sizes to insure each senior has the appropriately sized gown.
2. Seniors will receive an email notifying them of the Date, Time & Location of cap and gown pickup.
3. Seniors must meet with representatives from the Dean's Office, Alumni
House, Office of Advancement and Career Services, all of whom will be
available at the specified location for Cap & Gown pickup.
1. The College Store will order a cap, gown, tassel, and hood for each student
scheduled to graduate with a master's degree.
*NO payment required by student.2. Graduate students can pick up their cap, gown, tassel
*Student will receive an email request for their height and weight
to insure that each has the appropriately sized gown.
and hood during regular store hours at the Lower Level. Photo ID is
3. The College Store is open 9am-5pm, Monday-Saturday.